Tentative MSW Admission Schedule 2018-19
|31st May 2018||Last date for submission of applications|
|6th June (Wednesday)2.00 – 4.00 pm||Pre-admission Counseling of SC, ST, OBC, Minority and Differently able candidates|
|7th June (Thursday) 11.00 am – 1.00 pm||MSW Entrance test|
|11th June (Monday) 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm||List of Candidates shortlisted for GD & PI|
|13th and 14th, June (Wednesday and Thursday)||Group discussion and Personal interview|
|18th June (Monday) 5.00 pm||Final list to be put up along with waitlisted candidates|
|19th and 20th June||Payment of fees (clear list students)|
|21st and 22nd June||Payment of fees by waitlisted candidates Filling of forms in the office|
|25th and 26th June||Classes Begin|
MSW Entrance Examination
th June, 2018
Instructions to Candidates for MSW Entrance Examination
- Candidates are required to assemble in the examination hall by 10.30 am. The exam will commence by 11.00 am.
- Candidates shall not be permitted to carry/possess/use any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones other gadgets inside the hall.
- Please carry your hall tickets and Identity Proof documents and produce the same to the invigilator.
- Candidates must maintain discipline inside the examination hall and follow the instructions given by Invigilator. Failure to comply with the instructions can lead to disqualification from writing the examination.
- Students must write their names and SEAT NUMBER on all the three answer sheets (English, G.K and AIMS).
- Candidates found using unfair means will be disqualified from the admission process.
- No candidate shall leave the hall till all the Question booklets have been collected by the invigilator.
- Students who are differently abled will be writing the tests in the library and an additional half an hour will be assigned to complete their test.
- The AIMS test can be either written in English, Hindi or Marathi.
- After the completion of the respective tests at the allocated time slot please submit the papers.
- Please preserve the Hall Ticket carefully as it needs to be produced if the candidate is shortlisted for the Interview.
MSW Admission Process entails screening at three levels. Given below are all the details:
MSW Entrance Examination having three components as:
- Assessment of Past Academic Records of candidates
- Group Discussion and
- Personal Interview
Following is the marks wise distribution of the above mentioned components:
|I||English||20||40 min||5Q x 4 Marks each|
|II||G.K||10||20 min||20 Q x ½ Marks each|
|III||Attitude, Involvement, Motivation and Sensitivity (AIMS)||30||45 min||
|IV||Past Academic Record||10|
MSW Entrance Exam Time table:
|11.00 – 11. 40 am||Paper I|
|11.45- 12.05 noon||Paper II|
|12.10 – 12.55 pm||Paper III|